Tier / Class:
|Stats - Stock (Renowned)|
|78 (102) mm|
|15 / 12 / 10|
|15 / 15 / 10|
Max Cannon Depression:
|-15.0 / -8.0°|
Turret Traverse Speed:
Features[edit | edit source]
- Subtle movement: moving on a low speed doesn't reduce your camouflage factor.
- Designated target: vehicle has the ability to designate targets that are within line of sight and vision range. Designated targets are called out and takes increased damage.
- Recon package: this vehicle's recon package provides an improved vision range when stationary.
- Waterproof: this vehicle can remain longer under water.
- Rocket weapon: trajectory does not change after firing.
- Smoke generators: generate a smoke screen around the vehicle.
Player Recommendations[edit | edit source]
As one of the first Armored Fighting Vehicles a new player is exposed to, the XM800T LAW showcases what the player can expect from the class in stellar form. With high mobility, a rapid fire autocannon, and a powerful secondary weapon, the XM800T is a mobile flanker capable of getting behind heavily armored targets and tearing them apart with a fusillade of autocannon fire.
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High rate of fire
- Excellent camouflage rating
- Very good mobility
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Negligible armor
- Autocannon bloom makes sustained fire very inaccurate.
Upgrade Suggestions[edit | edit source]
With few upgrades, the research path taken generally focuses on firepower. Upgrades to the gun, specifically the Improved Gunner Sight and improved ammunition loadout, will allow the XM800T to take out lone enemies faster while minimizing return fire.
Retrofit Suggestions[edit | edit source]
- Advanced Muzzle Reference System
- Augmented Optics
- Improved Gun Breech
- Improved Pioneer Tool Kit
- Improved Spall Liner
Commander and Crew Skill Suggestions[edit | edit source]
- Commander: Juan Carlos, to improve the aim speed and crew stats
- Driver: Spin to Win, Off-Road Driving
- Gunner: Sharpshooter, Do the Twist
- Loader: Rapid Fire, Explosive Shells/Preparation
Armor[edit | edit source]
|Reputation Cost||Credits||Hull F/S/R||Hull Composition||Hull Modifiers (AP/HE/SC)||Turret F/S/R||Turret Composition||Turret Modifiers (AP/HE/SC)||ERA F/S/R||ERA Composition||ERA Modifiers||Turret Traverse|
|Stock||Stock||15/12/10||Military Aluminum||15/15/10||Military Aluminum||0/0/0||None||42.10deg/s|
|Intended as a low weight air-droppable scout vehicle, the military aluminum hull and turret of the XM800T offer resistance against small arms fire and artillery splinters only.|
Firepower[edit | edit source]
|Shell name||Type||Reputation||Salvo Size||Damage||Area of Effect||Penetration||Speed||Rate of Fire||Max Accuracy||Aim Time||Reload Time|
|20mm DM43A1 API||AP||Stock||75||20||0m||78mm||1,100m/s||600.00rd/min||0.30°||2.20s||2.00s|
|20mm DM63 APDS||AP||3,195||75||20||0m||102mm||1,150m/s||600.00rd/min||0.30°||2.20s||2.00s|
|66mm M72A4 LAW Rocket||HEAT||Stock||1||200||0m||285mm||860m/s||9.67rd/min||0.12°||1.94s||3.64s|
|66mm M72A1 LAW Rocket||HEAT||4,175||1||210||0m||330mm||908m/s||9.67rd/min||0.12°||1.94s||3.67s|
Mobility[edit | edit source]
|Name||Reputation Cost||Credits||Max Speed||0 to 32km/h||Hull Traverse|
|Detroit Diesel 6V53T Diesel Engine||Stock||Stock||73.80km/h||2.43s||50.10deg/s|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Rapid-deployment Smoke Mk.1||1,395||52,070||Provides a total of 8 exhaust smoke deployments.|
Magazine capacity: 2 bursts.
Restock time: 6 s
Duration: 10 s
Magazine restock time 80s
|Improved Gunner Sight||2,035||75,930||Improves overall accuracy by 10%.|
Special Ability[edit | edit source]
|Name||Activation Time||Duration||Reload Time||Ability||Changes|
||2 s||20 s||50 s||The designated target remains visible and receives full damage.||Component saving -10%|
Crew saves -10%
Camouflage factor -100%
History[edit | edit source]
The XM800T was developed by the United States in the 1970’s as an experimental scout vehicle. Designed with the intention of replacing the primary armored personnel carriers at the time, the M113 and M114, the project produced two very different prototypes, though both had the same turret and weaponry. Despite the fact that the XM800T never entered active service, it had some influence on the M2 Bradley program down the road.