Tier / Class:
|Stats - Stock (Renowned)|
|4.20 (3.80) s|
|36.68 (37.44) deg/s|
|430 (500) m|
Max Cannon Depression:
|-7.5 / -7.5°|
Turret Traverse Speed:
The T-15 HIFV is a tier 10 Tank Destroyer originating from Russia, and is sold by Marat Shishkin. It can be unlocked with a tier 10 Unlock Token, and is the end of the Armored Fighting Vehicles line.
Features[edit | edit source]
- High spot and rof: had high spotting ranges and rate of fire.
- Heavy armor: this vehicle's armor bounces more shots and takes more hits.
- Modern APS: grants protection against guided missile and other projectiles.
- TB ATGM: guided high explosives.
- Uninhabited modules: the uninhabited turret (battle module) received reduced damage.
Player Recommendations[edit | edit source]
Continuing the trend of highly armored mobile fire support, the T-15 HIFV is a worthy successor to the Terminator series of vehicles. With a similar layout of 4 ATGMs accompanying a 30mm autocannon, it plays like the Terminator. Useful as a brawler, flanker, and AFV/TD hunter, the T-15 is a versatile vehicle with heavy armor and devastating firepower. While not fast, the T-15 can keep pace with most teammate MBTs. In the later stages of a match, the T-15 can easily destroy low health targets with its ability to launch four ATGMs within a three-second timeframe, making it a deadly opponent.
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Heavy front armor with excellent sloping and few weak spots
- A nice autocannon, capable of shredding light armored vehicles in seconds
- Rapid fire missiles, which can be upgraded to be fired two at a time (can deal heavy damage to hard targets)
- Fair speed and acceleration for a heavy vehicle
- ERA on the sides
- Unmanned turret with great armor
- Good APS
- Smoke grenades
Cons[edit | edit source]
- A HUGE silhouette making the T-15 an easy target
- Sides are especially vulnerable due to the complete lack of slope and the huge area (has some ERA though)
- Rear mounted turret makes overall control a bit weird and uncomfortable. Good for sidescraping but not much more.
- Roof (the hood before the turret) is VERY vulnerable from above, even from obtuse angles
Upgrade Suggestions[edit | edit source]
Upgrading to the A-85-3A Diesel Engine will alleviate some of the sluggish acceleration, but its impact is generally low, with only a 0.21-second decrease in the 0-32km/h. Regardless, it does help and should be researched fairly early. The Spall Liner also reduces damage intake while brawling, improving survival in close range battles with enemy MBTs. While helpful, upgrading to the Improved Ammo Feeder is costly both in reputation and credits, however, with the recent update, a target Tracker has been added which makes you fire 2 ATGMs a once and adding 4 extra ATGMs(Glops only I think?) making it the MOST costly upgrade for the T-15. The best thing about it is that you can choose between the two, worse thing is you can't have them both enabled at the same.
Retrofit Suggestions[edit | edit source]
- Advanced Fire Control
- Advanced Muzzle Reference System
- Improved Gun Breech
- Improved Telescopic Lenses
Commander and Crew Skill Suggestions[edit | edit source]
- Commander: Rashid Al-Atassi, to improve ATGM reload time, view range, and camo rating
- Driver: Off-Road Driving, Smooth Ride
- Gunner: Quick Draw, Sharpshooter
Armor[edit | edit source]
|Reputation Cost||Credits||Hull F/S/R||Hull Composition||Hull Modifiers (AP/HE/SC)||Turret F/S/R||Turret Composition||Turret Modifiers (AP/HE/SC)||ERA F/S/R||ERA Composition||ERA Modifiers||Turret Traverse|
|Stock||Stock||540/100/42||Composite||325/120/80||Composite||55/55/0||Heavy ERA||45.00 deg/s|
|The T-15 utilizes an unmanned turret atop the Armata fighting platform; the modified design retains heavy armor and integrated applique upon the sides and front.|
Firepower[edit | edit source]
|Shell name||Type||Reputation||Salvo Size||Damage||Area of Effect||Penetration||Speed||Rate of Fire||Max Accuracy||Aim Time||Reload Time|
|30mm 3UBR11 APDS||AP||Stock||1200||50||0m||155mm||1,120m/s||300.00rd/min||0.15°||1.50s||0.20s|
|30mm 3UOF21 HE||HE||Stock||25||1200||0.25m||11mm||500m/s||300.00rd/min||0.15°||1.50s||0.20s|
|Missile Name||Type||Reputation||Salvo||Damage||Area of Effect||Penetration||Speed||Rate of Fire||Caliber||Reload||Self-homing|
|9M113F Thermobaric HE ATGM||HE||366,900||4||650||6m||200mm||550m/s||60.00rd/min||152mm||24.00s||No|
Mobility[edit | edit source]
|Name||Reputation Cost||Credits||Max Speed||0 to 32km/h||Hull Traverse|
|ChTZ A-85-3A Diesel Engine||Stock||Stock||80.00km/h||4.20s||36.68deg/s
|ChTZ A-85-3A Diesel Engine||58,705||547,820||80.00km/h||3.80s||37.44deg/s|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Spall Liner||93,925||1,348,475||Increases vehicle HP by 150.
|Experimental Smoke Grenades||140,890||2,022,715||Provides 8 total smoke grenades with a two round magazine. Smoke can be fired every 6 seconds. The magazine takes 80 seconds to reload.
|Improved Target Tracker||270,030||4,000,000||Number of simultaneously controlled missiles is increased by 1.
Rate of fire is reduced by 38% ATGM reload speed is increased by 5%
|Improved Ammo Feeder||306,400||3,916,900||Reload speed increased by 13%.
|Inproved Target Tracker||270,030||Number of simultaneously controlled missiles is increased by 1|
Rate of fire is reduced by 38%
ATGM reload speed is increased by 5%
History[edit | edit source]
Also known by the industrial designation "Object 149", the T-15 Armata is a Russian heavy infantry fighting vehicle that is based on the Armata Universal Combat Platform. It was first seen during the rehearsals for the 2015 Moscow Victory Day Parade. The intention is for the T-15 to replace the BMP-2 and MT-LB.