Rashid's skills are focused making your vehicle turn and reload faster, increasing damage per minute (DPM). These skills are best to enhance the abilities of Tank Destroyers and Light Tanks that already have a high DPM or to compensate for vehicles with slow reloads but high damage per shot such as Main Battle Tanks. His tier 2 skills only effect ATGMs, so he is best used on a vehicle that can equip them.
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Tier 1 - Mobility: Increases turret traverse by 15%.
- Tier 2 - Target Acquisition: Lock on time of your ATGMs reduced by 10%.
- Tier 2 - Quickfire Missiles: Reload time of your ATGMs reduced by 10%.
- Tier 3 - Quick Rotation: Increases hull traverse by 15%.
- Tier 4 - Eye for and Eye: Increases damage you cause to enemy's crew by 20% for 15 seconds after a nearby ally is damaged.
- Tier 4 - Piece for a Piece: Increases damage you cause to the enemy modules by 20% for 15 seconds after a nearby ally is damaged.
- Tier 5 - Strength in Numbers: Reload time of your cannon reduced by 10% while near an ally vehicle.
Suggested Commands[edit | edit source]
Personnel File[edit | edit source]
- Place of Birth: Homs, Syria
Growing up in war-torn Syria, Rashid quickly learned what it took to survive. When his family was killed, Rashid was forced to flee the country, and soon thereafter found himself in the Egyptian military, where his rough edges were finely polished. Although he always seems calm and projects confidence and courage, a dark desire for revenge fuels his tenacity in battle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]