Tier / Class:
|Stats - Stock (Renowned)|
|5 / 5 / 5|
|5 / 5 / 5|
Max Cannon Depression:
|-10.0 / -10.0°|
Turret Traverse Speed:
Features[edit | edit source]
- Subtle movement: moving on a low speed doesn't reduce your camouflage factor.
- Various fire modes: allows to switch between various firing modes.
- Self homing: tracks and follows targets.
- Missile weapons only: this vehicle only had weaponry.
- Missile volley: the vehicle may Fire a volley of ATGMs.
- Recon package : this vehicle's recon package provides an improved vision rangewhen stationary.
Player recommendations[edit | edit source]
Pros and cons[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Huge penetration value on the missiles
- Huge damage output
- Excellent camo factor
- Excellent spotting capabilities
- Invisible movement
- Tiny silhouette - small target, even when stationary
- Rapid fire missile pods
- Various firing modes
- Excellent acceleration, top speed and maneuverability. Can make sharp turns to trick other players and avoid damage
- 360 firing cone in single pod mode, with very fast rapid fire
Cons[edit | edit source]
- LITERALLY-NO-ARMOR, no slope, no thickness, no nothing. Any ammo type and projectile is absolutely deadly for the Kornet. PELE is absolutely devastating.
- Very low HP pool. A shot or two by high caliber guns would smash the Kornet.
- Limited firing angle on dual pod mode
- Somewhat unstable on high speeds
- Long reload time, especially on dual pod mode. Completely defenseless for 35 seconds (16 seconds for the single pod mode.)
- Missile pods take a long time to pop-up, adding to the reload time, even-though excluded from the reload counter
- Lack of tracks makes turning in place impossible
- No APS
- Lack of Crew members (Gunner and loader) limits your skills options.
- No Designate Target option.
Upgrade suggestions[edit | edit source]
Retrofit suggestions[edit | edit source]
Commander and crew skill suggestions[edit | edit source]
Armor[edit | edit source]
|Reputation Cost||Credits||Hull F/S/R||Hull Composition||Hull Modifiers (AP/HE/SC)||Turret F/S/R||Turret Composition||Turret Modifiers (AP/HE/SC)||ERA F/S/R||ERA Composition||ERA Modifiers||Turret Traverse|
|The steel body of the 9P163-3 Kornet-EM protects the tank destroyer's crew from small arms fire.|
Firepower[edit | edit source]
|Missile Name||Type||Reputation||Salvo||Damage||Area of Effect||Penetration||Speed||Rate of Fire||Caliber||Reload||Self-homing|
Mobility[edit | edit source]
|Name||Reputation Cost||Credits||Max Speed||0 to 32km/h||Hull Traverse|
|YaMZ-5347-10 215 hp Diesel Engine||Stock||Stock||140km/h||2.03s||75.60deg/s|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|3D6M Smoke Grenades||270,000||2,194,285||Provides 8 volleys. Magazine capacity: 2 rounds. Takes 6 s to reload. Duraiton: 10 s. Magazine reload time: 80 s
|Improved Thermal Sight||300,000||4,388,570||Ability to spot targets behind foliage improved by 30%
|Improved Power Steering||150,000||731,430||Turning speed increased by 15%
|Improved Suspension||360,150||2,925,175||Movement speed on off-road surfaces is increased by 20%|
History[edit | edit source]
Russia's Kornet-EM ATGM was first produced in 2012 and shown to the public at the DEFEXPO-2012 exhibition. Over 28 have been produced. Several vehicles have taken part in parades and a batch of Kornet-EMs was sold to Algeria.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Kornet-EM Titan