Tier / Class:
|Stats - Stock (Renowned)|
|125 (150) mm|
|80 / 50 / 35|
|60 / 40 / 40|
Max Cannon Depression:
|-5.0 / -5.0°|
Turret Traverse Speed:
Features[edit | edit source]
- Subtle movement: moving on a low speed doesn't reduce your camouflage factor.
- Designated target: vehicle has the ability to designate targets that are within line of sight and vision range. Designated targets are called out and takes increased damage.
- PELE: good penetration potential and can deal major damage to crew and internal modules.
- Auto cannon only: vehicle is armed with an auto cannon only.
- Recon package: this vehicle's recon package provides an improved vision range when stationary.
- Waterproof: this vehicle can remain longer under water.
Player Recommendations[edit | edit source]
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Excellent camouflage rating
- Very good mobility
- Decent armor for an AFV
- PELE rounds can do significant damage to almost any vehicle in the game
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Autocannon only
- Very poor gun depression
- Lacks any form of reliable burst damage
- Extremely tall
Upgrade Suggestions[edit | edit source]
To improve the poor penetration of the 30mm autocannon, upgrading the firepower, and most importantly, the ammunition, is a vital early step. The 30mm NM225 APFSDS and 30mm PMC381 PELE ammunition should be focused on to compensate for the lack of an ATGM launcher.
Retrofit Suggestions[edit | edit source]
- Advanced Muzzle Reference System
- Augmented Optics
- Improved Gun Breech
- Improved Pioneer Tool Kit
Commander and Crew Skill Suggestions[edit | edit source]
- Commander: Sabrina Washington, to improve the camo rating, view range, and crew stats
- Driver: Spin to Win, Off-Road Driving
- Gunner: Sharpshooter, Do the Twist
Armor[edit | edit source]
|Reputation Cost||Credits||Hull F/S/R||Hull Composition||Hull Modifiers (AP/HE/SC)||Turret F/S/R||Turret Composition||Turret Modifiers (AP/HE/SC)||ERA F/S/R||ERA Composition||ERA Modifiers||Turret Traverse|
|Stock||Stock||80/50/35||High Hardness Spaced Steel||60/40/40||Hybrid Composite||0/0/0||None||51.10deg/s|
|The KTO Rosomak features a spaced high hardness steel hull with a STANAG defensive rating of 4 along the frontal arc, providing some autocannon protection, with the rest of the vehicle offering one rating lower. The turret is ballistic aluminum with steel and composite additions, retaining the same protection as the hull.|
Firepower[edit | edit source]
|Shell name||Type||Reputation||Salvo Size||Damage||Area of Effect||Penetration||Speed||Rate of Fire||Max Accuracy||Aim Time||Reload Time|
|30mm NM245 APDS||AP||Stock||540||45||0m||125mm||1,275m/s||200.00rd/min||0.08°||1.50s||0.30s|
|30mm MK266 Mod 1 HEI||HE||Stock||540||40||0.25m||10mm||1,100m/s||200.00rd/min||0.09°||1.50s||0.30s|
|30mm PMC381 PELE||AP||37,821||540||45||0m||95mm||1,340m/s||200.00rd/min||0.08°||1.50s||0.30s|
|30mm NM225 APDS||AP||43,224||540||45||0m||150mm||1,275m/s||200.00rd/min||0.08°||1.50s||0.30s|
Mobility[edit | edit source]
|Name||Reputation Cost||Credits||Max Speed||0 to 32km/h||Hull Traverse|
|Scania DI12 Diesel Engine||Stock||Stock||102.60km/h||4.56s||50.52deg/s|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Spall Liner||21,612||553,514||Increases vehicle HP by 150.
|GALIX 17 Smoke Grenades||21,612||345,946||Provides a total of eight smoke deployments with a two-round magazine. Individual charges are on a six second cooldown, with an eighty second cooldown for the magazine.
|DNRS-288 Gunner Sight||32,418||415,135||Increases overall accuracy by 7%.
|Improved Thermal Sight||37,821||484,324||Increases effectiveness of spotting through foliage by 30%.
|Improved Ready Racks||48,627||622,703||Increases reload speed by 10%.
|Improved Suspension||16,209||138,387||Improves handling on rough terrain by 10%.|
Special Ability[edit | edit source]
|Name||Activation Time||Duration||Reload Time||Ability||Changes|
||2 s||20 s||50 s||The designated target remains visible and receives full damage.||Component saving -10%|
Crew saves -10%
Camouflage factor -100%
History[edit | edit source]
The KTO Rosomak, Polish for "Wolverine", is a licensed variant of the Finnish Patria AMV, which was chosen specifically for its highly customizable, modular design. This armored fighting vehicle sports a turret that features an advanced fire control system with a thermal sight and laser warning system.