Ioannis' skills are focused on setting a vehicle on fire. Use of these skills seems to be best suited when going up against a higher tier vehicle that you have trouble penetrating or use in an AFV with a below average penetration main gun.
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Tier 1 - Anti-Material Explosive: Module damage to enemies increased by 20%.
- Tier 2 - Fire Starter: Doubles chance of starting engine fire.
- Tier 2 - Raging Fire: Engine fires you start continue an extra 5 seconds.
- Tier 3 - Anti-Personnel Explosives: Crew damage to enemies increased 20%.
- Tier 4 - Watch it Burn: Reload time reduced by 20% for 30 seconds after starting an engine fire.
- Tier 4 - Feed the Flames: Reload time reduced by 50% for 30 seconds after YOUR engine catches fire.
- Tier 5 - Bullseye: Accuracy improved 10%.
Suggested Commands[edit | edit source]
Primary Targets[edit | edit source]
- Main Battle Tanks
- Higher tier vehicles
Personnel File[edit | edit source]
- Place of Birth: Unknown
Terribly scarred from a past accident or battle, Ioannis is a private man. He hides much of his body, including his face, and stays detached from his crew and superiors alike. Although his personal history is steeped in secrecy, his battle record is not. He is a proven survivor, returning positive results from even the most seemingly impossible circumstances.
Gallery[edit | edit source]