Consumables allow players to better deal with threats that they may encounter during battles by allowing them to repair their vehicle or heal crew, as well as put out fires. They differ from retrofits in how they are single use each, and must be replenished after each battle if used (Protein Bars and Energy Drinks are used as soon as the player enters a battle). Consumables have no cooldown or activation delay, they are used as soon as the player activates them (in the case of the automatic fire extinguisher, the player will always take one tick of fire damage before it activates). Every vehicle, regardless of class, has four consumable slots, one of which is reserved for the PvE only Field Maintenance Kit or Field Rebuild Kit. All consumables are purchased with credits.
Vehicle Repair[edit | edit source]
- Repair Kit: Active-Repairs one damaged component on your vehicle restoring it to full health and removing penalties. Repairs instantly regardless if the module was being fixed or is completely broken. 5,000 credits per unit.
- Spare Parts: Passive-Increases repair speed of broken modules by 10%. Active-Repair all damaged components on your vehicle restoring them to maximum health and removing any penalties incurred from damaged modules (until they are damaged again). Repairs instantly. 17,500 credits per unit.
Crew Healing[edit | edit source]
- First Aid Kit: Active-Heals one injured crew member in your vehicle. The crew member is healed to maximum health instantly regardless if he was unconscious or merely injured. When healed, the penalties incurred from having hurt crew are dispelled. 5000 credits per unit.
- Medical Kit: Passive-Increases crew resilience by 15%. Active-Heals all injured crew members in your vehicle instantly to maximum health regardless if they were unconscious or only injured. Restores them to full efficiency, removing injury penalties. 17,500 credits per unit.
Fire Fighting[edit | edit source]
- Fire Extinguisher: Active-Used to extinguish fires, either engine or fuel tank fires inside your vehicle. 6,000 credits per unit. Stops one fire.
- Auto Fire Extinguisher: Passive-If a engine or fuel tank fire breaks out, it is automatically extinguished, and there is a 10% less chance of fire inside your vehicle. 20,000 credits per unit. Stops one fire.
Note that the automatic fire extinguisher will always activate after the player has taken 1 tick of fire damage.
Passive Consumables[edit | edit source]
- Protein Bars: Increase all crew attributes (for example, with this, a gunner will have increased accuracy for the battle, scaling with the gunner's level) by an additional 2.5% for a single battle. 6,000 credits per unit, consumed upon joining a battle. Lasts for one battle.
- Energy Drink: Increase all crew attributes by an additional 5% for a single battle. 20,000 credits per unit, consumed automatically upon joining a battle. Lasts for one battle.
- Engine Oil: Increases vehicle engine power by 5% for a single battle. 4000 credits per unit, consumed automatically upon joining a battle. Lasts one battle.
- Synthetic Oil: Increases vehicle engine power by 10% for a single battle. 12000 credits per unit, consumed automatically upon joining a battle. Lasts one battle.
Field Rebuild Kit[edit | edit source]
Field Rebuild Kits do one of the following:
- When still alive, restore 100% of a vehicle's hit points, or
- When dead, restore a vehicle to 60% health and 100% ammo at the nearest revive point.
- Only available to revive within 30 seconds after the destruction of your vehicle.
Field Maintenance Kit[edit | edit source]
- Low Tier Field Maintenance Kit - Can be mounted for vehicles in tiers 1-3 and cost 2,000 credits per unit.
- Mid Tier Field Maintenance Kit - Can be mounted for vehicles in tiers 4-6 and cost 8,000 per unit.
- High Tier Field Maintenance Kit - Can be mounted for vehicles in tiers 7-9 and cost 14,000 credits per unit.