Armored Warfare is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online tactical military game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by My.com. It is currently in open beta and will release on PC. Armored Warfare puts players in control of some of the most incredible, modern destructive machines to grace a battlefield. Drive modern tanks, armored vehicles and more.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Modern military hardware - Use steel giants to wipe the enemy from the face of the earth! Operate the most powerful tools of destruction invented by mankind: heavily armed tanks and artillery. In Armored Warfare you will be able to drive and do battle in the mightiest armored vehicles from dozens of countries around the world.
- Joint co-op missions - Team up with friends and allies to carry out the most dangerous contracts available to Private Military Corporations like your own. Eahc member of the team will need to perform their role at maximum efficiency to ensure victory and profit as you exploit the war economy of the future!
- Modern graphics - Armored Warfare uses CryENGINE 3 technology, which ensures the feeling of complete immersion in the game. See the glare in the crosshairs, the spray from water hazards, drops of rain shrouding the enemy, smoking ruins and other obstacles - step into a virtual world that is in no way inferior to reality!
- Large-scale battles - Engage in challenging, fast-paced player versus player combat. Collaborate with your allies and execute clever tactics and maneuvers to emerge from battle victorious and your enemies ground beneath your treads. Armored Warfare is easy to learn, but challenging to master.
- Modern battlefield - Fight in hotspots around the world, ranging from frozen tundras to sun-scorched deserts and lush jungles. Do battle in locations that might be the focus of a modern military conflict, such as high-tech oil refineries, port facilities and population centesr. Bring the fight to the 21st Century.
- Rich Story - The world in which Armored Warfare takes place is our world, but the pillars of sanity which have kept the nations of the earth from devolving into chaos have begun to crumble. By the time the actual battles and adventures in which players are engaging take place, the world has already become a very, very different place.